Thursday, May 08, 2008

Who's in charge at the Herald? (part deux)

No one apparently.

A screen grab from this morning.
click to enlarge

They had originally spelled "two" as "to" but fixed it before I could get an image.

Apparently the minimum wage high schoolers the Herald has working overnight have never heard of "Fontainebleau" and spelled it "Fountain Blue."

And since I've posted this the location has changed from "Northwest" to "North" and then back to "West" Miami-Dade.

A once great newspaper continues its death spiral.

1 comment:

  1. About a year ago, I had this idea to start collecting screen shots of all the mistakes I find on the Herald's website.

    Then I realized it would keep me way too busy.

    I recommend you start a special category of all the screen shots and maybe after a few weeks, send them to Editor and Publisher for a little national exposure.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.