Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Eating at McDonald's will make you stupid!


It was bad enough that Latreasa Goodman called 911 three times after her Ft. Pierce McDonald's ran out of Chicken McNuggets.
"This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one. I called 911 because I couldn't get a refund, and I wanted my McNuggets,"
But now comes McDonald's to prove that stupidity is not just confined to McDonald's fast-food junkies; apparently it also afflicts the corporate geniuses at Mickey D's:
"Saying they “never want to disappoint a McNuggets fan,” a corporate McDonald's official has stated a woman who got national attention following three 911 calls made after she said she was refused a refund will, indeed, get a refund."
That's right, McDonald's validated this idiot's behavior.

So the next time you call 911 for a real emergency, it may take a while for the cops to arrive.

They might be down at the local fast food joint trying to sort out this kind of crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.