Monday, November 16, 2009

Quotable

Bob Schieffer, CBS News chief Washington correspondent and host of "Face the Nation" on Sarah Palin's new book:
"She came under this intense criticism all during the campaign and now she's giving her version of why she didn't succeed as a candidate.

"It's kind of like a baseball player going into a slump and blaming the manager or blaming the bat boy or blaming the fans or something. You know, it makes for provocative reading, I think she'll sell a lot of books, but I don't think it's going to help re-establish her as a political candidate.

"My guess is she's not ever going to run for anything and I think if she did, I don't think she would get very far."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.