Thursday, March 25, 2010

We have a new name!

I've changed the name of this blog. Actually, I've just shortened it a bit.

Chuck Strouse at Miami New Times asked me the other day why I continued calling my blog "Random Pixels and Loose Talk from Miami Beach" when I no longer lived on Miami Beach.

Thinking about it today, I realized he had a point and so from this point forward this blog will be known as "Random Pixels and Loose Talk."

It's an opportune time for the change.

Coincidentally, it was exactly two years ago today that I made my first post here.

862 posts later, I'm still going strong.

Thanks to all who have stuck with me this far.

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness I don't have to change the blogroll.

    .

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.