Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Donald Trump has a 'very good brain' and has 'said a lot of things'




_____________


If you listened today as Donald Trump invited the Russian government to cyber spy on Hillary Clinton, and then asked yourself the question: "Who is advising this moron?".... Here's your answer....

First, here's Trump inviting the Russians to meddle in our political process.....
“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens.” -Donald Trump, July 27, 2016.



And now, here's Trump last March talking about who his advisors are.

Any questions?

“I'm speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I've said a lot of things. I know what I'm doing and I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people and at the appropriate time I'll tell you who the people are." -Donald Trump, March 16, 2016



donald trump, miami,. doral speech, hillary clinton, russians, emails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.